- Polaris Rangers
- All two-seater vehicles
- 500cc fuel injected 4-stroke, 4×4
- Automatic Transmission, Safety roll bar cage, 3 point safety harness
- Weight capacity is 500 lbs. per vehicle
- 600 acres
- Tour goes up to 1800ft. above sea level
- Terrain of tour is rugged, with tight turns, rocky roads, mud puddles and a stream
- Trail is not paved, natural dirt roads
- Definitely an off-road adventure
- Clients will get very dirty and possibly soaking wet (how wet they get is controlled by the driver and how they choose to drive through mud and stream).
- Slight chance of rain, we do not provide raincoats or ponchos
- Clients MUST understand that this is an off-road adventure and they WILL get dirty and wet!
- We do not provide showers to get completely cleaned up. We have sinks and paper towels to wash hands, arms, and face.
- Rental clothing of camo pants and shirts available for $5.00 wash fee. We do not provide shoes.
- We recommend bringing towel for rental car.
- Check in at the Kahoma Ranch Tours store at the Lahaina Gateway Shopping Center (Unit 106-B). The address is 305 Keawe St. Lahaina HI, 96761.
- Kahoma Valley is a 5-10 min. drive from the store. We are located two valleys to the left of Mt. Ball (The mountain with the letter L on it).
- Guide picks up guests in a shuttle and shuttle them up to the barn in the mountain.
- 2 ½ hour tour which includes transportation to and from check-in location. From the store to the barn, approx. 5 – 10 min. drive.
- Following an orientation, all drivers must successfully drive a proficiency course. Both driver and passenger will have opportunities to switch off driving throughout the tour as there are 3 to 4 stops along the way for picture taking and resting.
- Drive up to “The Garden” where a lookout has been built into Kahoma Valley, the views are breathtaking. We’ve planted native plants and posted informative signs throughout the garden. Stop for approx. 15 – 20 min. guides walk around the garden introducing the native plants and culture. Photo opportunities here also.
- Guests enjoy refreshments at the garden which consist of granola/energy bars, fruits, and beverages.
What To Bring:
- For a complete list of requirements, please visit our ATV page.
Reservation information needed:
- Number of people in party
- Name, hotel, room number, cell phone # if available
- Voucher number if through agent
- Credit card and expiration if direct booking
- “No Shows” and cancellations within 24 hours of tour time is subject to a full charge.
Question: The tour used to include a stop at the water slides at a fresh water pond. Is this still available?
- Answer: No, unfortunately, the water slides are no longer part of the tour.