Kahoma Ranch Tours offer a great Maui adventure not to be missed! Ride your own ATV through the lush pastures of an active cattle ranch inaccessible to the general public. The 8 AM tour is an ATV tour only, while the 11 AM and 2 PM tours include a stop at our water slides.
Each tour begins with a safety briefing and vehicle orientation. Our guides will walk you through some of the potential hazards that you may encounter on the tour (such as hair pin turns, and livestock), familiarize you with the operation of our Polaris Ranger off-road vehicles, and will supply you with helmet, eye protection and bandana. Our ATVs are easy and fun to operate, even for the inexperienced driver.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Lahaina town, Kaanapali Resort, and the islands of Lanai and Molokai as you climb up to an elevation of 1,800 feet. Up here in “The Garden” time seems to have stopped. Surrounding our fresh water reservoir fed by the waters of the West Maui Mountains waterfalls, this area makes you want to stop and turn off your engine for a truly tranquil and calming experience. No matter if you want to experience the wet and wild water slides, or just go for a swim in the reservoir, you will feel like you have just traveled through time into a world without worries. Complimentary chilled, fresh local fruit and refreshments are included.
Be aware: You will get dirty, and possibly soaking wet! Wear old clothes and shoes.
“Prime location! We loved it! We got really muddy and felt like we were kids again!”
- Mike Starkey, SF
- Experience not necessary. Instructions, safety brief and equipment orientation will be provided before tour begins
- Be sure your clothing and personal items will withstand the dirt, the mud, the water and the bouncing around!
- We will not be responsible for personal property.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for your safety (we provide mandatory eye protection and helmets)
- A swimsuit and towel is needed for the 11:00 am and 2:00 pm ATV/Waterslide tours.
- Rental clothing (shirt and pants are available for a $5 wash fee).
- Solo drivers solo must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license. 16 & 17 year old drivers must also be accompanied by an adult with a valid driver’s license as a passenger.
- Children as young as 5 years old may ride as a passenger with a responsible adult or with a guide (based on availability).
- Pregnant women or anyone with heart, neck or back problems are not allowed to participate.
- Recommended weight per vehicle not to exceed 500 lbs.